This is a partial list of our services and prices.
All services may be performed at clients’ locations.
Home, Home Office/Small Office
- Assess your networking needs.
- Explain how networking can save you time and money.
- Estimate the costs of additional networking equipment.
- Configuration of wired and wireless routers to allow multiple computers to securely share resources.
Wireless Network Troubleshooting and Repair
- Diagnose and repair connectivity problems.
- Assess your wireless security needs and implement appropriate measures to achieve the proper level of security.
Simple Network Installation
- Connect two computers, or one computer, to an additional device, to share resources. (Files, printers, etc.)
Add Network Devices
- Add one computer, network printer or other device to your network.
Computer Setup and Security
- Set up your computer and connect it to the Internet.
- Installation of new network card, memory, video card, etc.
Individual Program Software
- Install computer programs
- Programs must be licensed to the user and compatible with the operating system.
- Examples: QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Anti-virus Programs
- Install software suites
- Software must be licensed to the user and compatible with the operating system.
- Examples: Office Suites by Microsoft, Word Perfect and OpenOffice, Internet Security suites by Norton and MacAfee.
- Install any properly licensed operating system on your computer.
- Perform appropriate updates.
Add Peripheral Devices
- Add a printer, scanner or other device.
- One Time Backup.
- Configure a one-time backup to a CD, DVD or external Hard Drive.
- Automate backups
- Configure automatic backup strategy
- Configure multiple backups for redundancy and security to a CD, DVD or external Hard Drive.
- Email, Microsoft Office, Computer Usage, Computer Networking, Quickbooks, Microsoft Accounting, etc.